Monday, March 29, 2010

nervous, most

Somebody told me this 4 criterias for interview:

1)why u want the scholarship
2)what motivated you to get the scholarship
3)what you hope to get from the scholarship
4)how u gonna help others with the scholarship


but i'm kinda very nervous now =x
so many stuff to complete within or less than one week
interview in malay or english, neither one is my power in hand.
any in mandrin? =s No, pls la wake up *piak piak

I wish I could be the one among the interview's.
yeah. now am i.
but, how i wish i can straight get into the finalist, without interview ==
impossible man! duh

Everything must be done soon.
Baju kurung? leather shoe?
what is the latest news? LOL
very funny. why didn't i get to answer like politics' question?
that one i sure score full marks :p

oh well, this time i should tell myself.
don't let your lucky one escape.
is half way in your hand, grab it, eat it.
haha...

Lol. jpa scholarship, I'm now way to you! wohoo~ =D

No comments: