Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I wish to

keep saying yes, yes, yes to myself

blah...anyway, I also don't know what am I talking about.
so just blah~ here.sorry guys.
allowed me to release my tension here!

I need some tranquilliser, anyone?

I AM FREAK MAN!!!
hearbeat goes over 200... keep counting down.
Lol. hey, what should I do now?
I can't sleep well tonight, instead starring at the ceiling.

everyone seems so nervous.
instead of saying goodbye, we wish each other, shake hand and
have a deep breath ....burgh~

I keep telling my mum, "mammy, am so worried about it"
she says"no matter what result you gt, is your hardwork through
the years. so no worries"
yea. easy to say that lah.... pls
they said mum will be more nervous instead of daughters.
I don't think so, we sat for the exams!

Everytime I mention spm, my heart will抽一下.
scary you know
but know, I must learn not to hope too high up.
I know, am aiming too high. not over right?
who wouldn't wants? LOL =)

Lastly, good luck to those my ex-f5 mates.
I believe we can do it perfectly.
We can break the record of school, brilliant result ever after!
We're monkey, just bit clever.heh :p

*11hours 10minutes more

No comments: