Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something smooth, please!

I thought, wednesday we can gather in my house for the second time.
But i never thought, there have been so many rearrangement!
We tried to convinience every person, but until now we haven confirm whether tomorrow
our dating are still going on? T.T

Yesterday we spend a lot of time sms, asking parents, making confirm.
some said no transport, some said no time......so on!!
But couldn't let me said:" Me too who have to arrange my own timetable,
but seems like i'm waiting for you guys' answer than you guys giving me actual answer."

I know we all have to get the passport from our parents first, mee too.
But tomorrow's gathering today haven arrange yet....too bad!
I think i have to send the "second sms" to HER that had been said earlier.

If we can make it tomorrow, that's great for sure...
If can't, we shall make it someother time, but it have to delay to the last week of december.
But that time some of us might be in no mood, 3rd jan 2009 are C-O-M-I-N-G !!!
(you won't-mean to somebody) =0

Couldn't we inform each person first, before the person who ask us first!

2 comments:

FaN said...

cheers.. we try arrange again for last week of holiday.. ^^

xinqi said...

at least we did it...so enjoy!