Thursday, December 4, 2008

Having songs all the day round

First of all, i am so glad that i escape from my chinese trap.
I first use english in my blog..anyway not bad i think.

My mum said, there are no content in my previous blogs.
do you think so? But i was sure what's my main perpose to have blog.
I WANT to write down every of my feeling and stuff of life.
Is my way to let it go...the headache stuff, i meaned.

Well, start a topic with "let it go"....thought it was hard to go through.
It is easy to say so, but it is difficult to do so.
that's what i am saying myself now....yea, i think most of us are.
why? this cause by the past past things....hergh!!!

There is a chinese song that says " let it go, let it go...it give us free...."
do you think so? I don;t think so..
something that happened in our mind are hard to dispose...
It is not us who reluctant to escape, is why we have face it.so cruel to human!

somebody said, history cannot change, but people can create history..
who vote agree? and who the opposite?
Yet, some said" you have to work hard, to create urself!"
read more, write more, speak more, practice more....and so on.

People who know what i am saying, thank you..we are in the same way.
people who don't, then you might be too clever.

Anyway, that's why i name the title with the "songs"...
that always sing from morning to night, from night to morning.
non-stop...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEI ! Its really a good start lah.
keep on.

really, u hv intention to ....

ho ho ho ho ho.....