Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fuyoh!

I knew, I'll having a very good and Happy New Year =)

Today in a very early morning, which is at the midnight
I can't sleep, insomia =(
Due to the adrenaline rises, I can feel my heart beats are getting over 100 =O

Anyway, I went to college with a sleepless look. LOL
And of cuz, all of us discuss about "result coming out TODAY not TMR"
Sorry Mr. Sara, for not listening or paying any attention in your class =P

Somehow there are people who came in late because of staying at home, to check their result at 8am
My friends from disted, sms-ed me at 8 something, inform us that results out.
wow... even worst, when they can't login to the page.

Until math class, some like davids is trying to bring the mood of fear up to sky
He went in and out and in and out.
Finally, he said 11pm go down check result
OMG...
Our math teacher has no excuses but to let us go for a break
The guys went down to office and running up to inform us, that
the result is on the BOARD!!
At first we thought he is joking hahaha

later we went down, crowded in front of the board.
This is real liao this time =S
We rush there is squeeze in ....
check check check ....
finding my candidate number
and look!

You know what? I check my result repeat and repeat
until I make sure that is my result LOL
0023 yeah that it is :)

Not to say happy, but I am satisfy with what i got.
Work hard doesn't mean there is refund
but no hard work definately no refund.

Out of all, what I want to say is.
I never aspect this, never!
what did I aspect is the worst muahaha
But now, undoubtedly to say that,
My CNY will be great in mood!
No sadness, no disappointment.
Mayb this is a sign of my ANG PAU this year will be more hehehe

In the other way, today means a lot to me
A good start, so work harder.

Goals are getting neared =)

1 comment:

Lay See said...
This comment has been removed by the author.