Monday, June 14, 2010

Who's next?

who is the next one to leave?

the common question in our hearts, for those who stay

stay in the same circle, looking at friends steping out the corner,

for their brights ...

and we

one more choices , no right, no left, just straight

how it'll be? when we next back to college?

you've so much empty spaces to sit ...

I'll miss them

especially those who've been with me for years

and my good friend

however, for their own good, I'll support you guys for any of your decision

make it clear ... I'd have like you to stay

but, I can't be selfish yeah right

four days left four days left

for them to decide

and for us to nervous

Yes or No ... hm probly you could hear my heart says

cross finger* I'll walk beside you forever =)


philosophy of the day :
Don't walk in front of me, I won't follow; Don't walk behind me, I won't lead; Walk beside me and be my best friend =P

note: I've got received two touched replies
1) yt: I walk beside you ^^

2) I'll walk beside you x) and share my cookies with you. And my umbrella.And my sun block.My walking stick.even =] guess who ...hm

anyhow, I hope everyone could stay for another year
before we go for uni respectively

1 comment:

jolh said...

no matter who is "the next" to left those have to lefe have to loh, those stay back in "Inti" continue your A Level journey here lah.

although all of you are not in the same area but remember of your Goal" fight for the future.

You will meet in the near future.