Wednesday, June 9, 2010

love letter =)

trademark for me : i give chances

You will see the serious when you saw me quiet

No matter who is the person, everybody in general, yes i am

I'll tell you when i wish to

because i want to learn, by myself

that's the way of learning my dear =)

You're here beside me, everything

i know you love me, more than yourself

thank you =)

but then i found myself too shelfted, since young

which is why so easily get hurted

not to be blamed here, is me myself who being too shelfted myself beyond yous

ah, i know i am mature enough xD

but doens't mean i did everything correct

so, I still need yous, forever

we learnt from mistakes right?

you do or did right?

haha

well, learn some philosophy from else where

"You're not losing anything by giving chances"

but .....

I will melt myself out when i think is time for me to melt

love you, my mum =) winks*

*whoops, i wrote a love letter to you, you owe me dinner :p

1 comment:

jolh said...

girl, happy to know that you have
really grown up.