Saturday, April 17, 2010

18th birthday

My 18th birthday.... quite memorable since people change, from time to time
but still, i will kept this deep in my heart. hope that my heart is just full of happiness, but not sorrow.

当天,我们在bio lab赶poster。大家一如往常,wish我,然后就开始在bio lab拍起照片来。


jerwei and me =) why her hair so long =/
then, we noticed that some of our clothes are pairing. so, photo it! xD
tung and me =) blue-ians

jerwei and xian ee =) stripped-ians

make fun.... saw our hard work? xD

wh and xinyi =) black-ians
we were late for math class. Mana tau when i step in the room, all of my classmate wished me and sang birthday song for me. touched* surprise*
continue my class, and when break, another unpredictable stuff happened. Tze ee gave me a bday card, handmade or computer made (whatever) you know la, others started to tease us. bla bla bla....haha xD
After class, we went for lunch. that time, i still rmb. on cloud nine
photos taking time!!

with my ai ya papa, wh =p

with ai ya papa and mama xD they said we look alike (wth ==)
but seriously the eyes part and mouth

family photo.except the 2 left hand side one.
2nd from left(sit):da ge andrew, papa, mama
(stand) jerwei, yeecing, me and yeechern (sisters)
another one :) fine, left hand side, xinyi and tung

errr, hugs*

da jie(me), er jie(ycing), youngest sis(jerwei)


sunglasses on!! whistle~ da ge and future da shao xD
aw..sweet :)

xian ee and me (my height ==)

me and ycing

jerwei and me

food arrived, yummy =) what i can say is, happy moment just too short
this girl, secretly pay for my lunch =D

me and yeechern =)


okay. when lunch, laughter is full of atmosphere. =)
after lunch, they start gossip, which i alrd know what are they discussing about (see how inteligent am i xD)
then, i was asked to follow tung's car. We back to bio lab, preparing for tmr expedition.
suddenly, they asked me go down cafetaria. which is what i expected earlier.
they surprised me, close my eyes and hand a cake for me =D 18 candles.....
chocolate cheese, yum yum xD
they sang song for me, mana tau whole cafetarie eh people sang together for me. *shy
hahahaha.... anyway, thanks

i cut my cake

with my present =)

four of us again =))
and surprisingly, he is here. =)
juan song and me =)
thank you guys ..... you guys make my life =)
and also, thanks to my parents, who brought me to Azuma, japanese food restaurant for dinner at QB =))
mostly, to my mum. you borned me, and today is ur 母难日. hehe...
Lastly, thanks to everybody who wished me. oh yea, shiwan too! she's late but still i got a cake and card with her own design (although you're going to leave, i'll always miss you)
well, stuff ended with hapiness.
here presented our group photo. appreciate*
love all hugs*
perfect day. perfect 18. brand new life. first step to adulthood.



No comments: