Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rachel snapped =)

这些都是rachel回来Malaysia的照片,也只是其中一部分而已。

=)
second meeting:
at karmun's house (swimming) (10/1/10)

两个可爱的。blekz...=p

group photo #1

third meeting:
at my house before Qb (17/1/10)


group photo #2
I love this! =)
Qb having lunch....photos taking section
two V girls =)


I like karmun eh 串样.....haha XD


3 ladies =) lkm, see i consider you as girl XD

Before rachel left, we start taking more photos.
but sadness streak me. =(
miss you =) look good

second one =D
notice our necklace? =) rainbow
Lastly, another two group photos.
finally the 4 of us.....bonded

#1


#2 Love this so much
we smile, we laugh in front of camera eyes.
but i cried in side my heart.
Look, the position of 4 of us almost the same with what we had taken in f3.
take care and jia you.
congratulation to you, being selected in medicine. =)
Yes, you did it!
Nevertheless, all the best and hope next time i meet you,
allowed me to call you Dr. Lim =) <3>

No comments: